Monday, December 20, 2010

Jonny Moseley Eliminated?

Are you KIDDING me? No, seriously - I mean are you kidding me? I can NOT believe that Jonny Moseley got eliminated tonight on Skating with Stars. What a disappointment and a shock. Let me just say that while all the skaters were doing really lovely routines and nice moves,  they were doing just that - lovely routines and nice moves. Jonny brought such a rugged, masculinity to the skating -- not only that, but a passion... there was a spark between him and Brooke, a chemistry... an attraction that partners should have... the other skaters learned and did the required elements, but they lacked passion.

Sorry to see you go Jonny... as far as I'm concerned, you won last week when you threw Brooke to one of my favorite 80's song and she landed it flawlessly. 
Jonny Moseley eliminated from Skating with the Stars