Sunday, December 19, 2010

Boutique Web Design

As the new year approaches and in between clients, I have been diligently working on new illustrations for 2011. My plan is to keep my inventory fully stocked with never-before-seen designs that I can present to my clients based on their business needs. It will make for even faster turnaround time, and each design can be tweaked or modified as the client chooses - kind of like "build your own boutique". I'll be keeping this new Collection "under lock and key", only presenting it to my clients, but I wanted to show just a small preview of what's been keeping me busy the last few days. The sample below is shown smaller than its actual size (the storefront is a gorgeous full-size illustration) and it's "unfinished" so that the client can use her imagination and I can make additions and draw elements that will best suit and represent her business (be it couture, cupcakes, jewelry, perfume, etc.)!
Custom Illustrated Boutiques by Galleria di Luce