Friday, March 30, 2012

Flawless Faces Makeup Artistry Logo Branding and Web Design

This is officially my favorite logo and web design project... I just love, love, love the custom illustrated face with Eiffel Tower logo I did for Flawless Faces Makeup Artistry, not to mention how elegant, classy and sophisticated the website design turned out. Working with owner, Dee, was truly a delight! I designed her backgrounds from scratch,  added slideshows of her beautiful work and I have yet to design her business card, but for now, she has a stunning new website and gorgeous portfolio she can really be proud of! Up next on the schedule - five custom character illustrations and one children's boutique... stay tuned!
Makeup Artistry Logo Design
Makeup Artistry Web Design
Makeup Artistry Portfolio Design
E-Stationery Design, Makeup Artist Calling Card