Monday, January 30, 2012

Chic Baby Couture - Shabby Chic Tutus and Fascinators ♥ Handmade with Love ♥

So, I know we're in the heart of Winter, but I started working on a new Spring Collection of two of my popular designs - handmade Shabby Chic tutus and crocheted baby fascinators. In addition to my favorites - pinks, whites and black (see my mini tutu tower below), I have some new colors I ordered to work with (cranberry, strawberry, eggplant, mint, periwinkle...) and like all of my designs, they'll have oodles and oodles of fluffy, soft, chic elements (& all of my fascinators feature my own exclusive handmade flowers and rosettes... so pretty!) In between web design clients as time permits, I'll see what I whip up...
Handmade Shabby Chic Tutus
Handmade Shabby Chic Tutu

Shabby Chic Fascinator