Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Misplaced Beauty, Salon, Spa & Mermaid Logos

Over the weekend, a really nice business owner from Germany inquired about a logo design of mine she had seen on an old page from my Gallery that came up in Google. While I was looking through my files to see if I still had the logo she was asking about, I found a whole folder of my illustrations I had forgotten all about. There was a handful of mermaids, and some unique butterfly ladies that I had once used as my own brand, but have since replaced with new concepts. So, before I start my exciting new custom project tomorrow, I figured I'd compile them all, and put them up in my Gallery. Below is a sampling from this Collection; I've mixed them in with the pre-designs currently showcased in my Gallery... you never know when someone may need a mermaid logo!
Butterfly Lady Logo
Mermaid Logo by Galleria di Luce
Silhouette Butterfly Lady Logo
Feminine Logo Design by Galleria di Luce