Friday, January 7, 2011

Vintage Country Web Design by Galleria di Luce

One thing I take pride in is never limiting myself or following any set of rules when it comes to design. While illustrating is my first love, I also love to create eclectic, romantic, vintage, Victorian and country themes. So, for 2011, I have a new "Runway Chic" Illustrated Collection, a handful of elegant, romantic Vintage designs, and last but not least, I'm working on some simple and unique rustic concepts for the country lovers out there. Check out a huge array of designs and all my Collections by clicking the samples below.

Rustic Vintage Country Web Design by Galleria di Luce

Dilapidated Country Website Template by Galleria di Luce


Rustic Vintage Country Web Designs by Galleria di Luce
Rustic Vintage Country Pre-Designed Web Templates

Romantic Vintage Web Design by Galleria di Luce
Romantic Vintage Pre-Designed Web Template