Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Design Schedule

Welcome to my new blog. Since I don't have the time to keep up with Facebook or Twitter (and I was tired of looking at the same 'ol design at my Galleria di Luce blog), I thought I'd just start fresh with a bold new color scheme to showcase my newest collections and keep visitors to my website updated.

Tomorrow I start an exciting custom project for a new client... please check back soon! I am currently booking projects for January, so please feel free to inquire about custom business branding.

Also don't miss my new Winter Fashionista Collection and be sure to check out my newest logo designs - clean, professional and elegant to give your business some pizazz in 2011!
Couture Logo Design by Galleria di Luce
Feminine Logo Design by Galleria di Luce
Salon Spa Hairstylist Makeup Artist Logo Design by Galleria di Luce
Ready for a blog of your own? Keep your clients updated with a blog custom designed to coordinate with your website. Check out pricing here.